An exciting 9-hour session where you get the chance to learn the basic principles of programming and algorithms through practical examples and games. To excite you even more, you'll get the chance to use and program actual robots and teach them to do basic actions. All participating students will get certificates of attendance.
You should know already that registration seats for the first Code School were gone in 30 minutes! You should also know that demand for this event was so high that the waitlist had enough students to have another full event.
The student's need for this event inspired us so much that we decided to have a second Code School at English school for all students who could not attend the first one!!!
The second Code School will happen on Saturday 26th April 2014 at the Lloyd's building at English School.
This event is for all students who registered on the waitlist and is by invitation only.
- Students who participated at the first Code School cannot attend again.
- Participation is free and only for students of English School.
- You need to provide a valid student id to participate.
- Spots are full for this event too so no further registration spots will be provided to any other students. In the unlikely case where students from this list cannot attend this event, their spots will be released.
- We can refuse entry to students not following the above rules.
- This event is organised by the Cypriot Enterprise Link. We would like to thank English School for hosting us and ESOBGA for covering for the expenses.